Today, more than ever, proper investigation services are required for an ever-increasing number of reasons:
- a member of staff has raised a grievance about their working arrangements or environment
- an employee is suspected of committing a serious act of misconduct
- you are facing cross-allegations of bullying, harassment or discrimination
- you have received a complaint from a whistleblower
- you provide a regulated service and your compliance is being impugned
- you have suffered a data security breach and need to demonstrate compliance to the Information Commissioner’s Office …
- or to the Financial Conduct Authority…
- or to Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs…
- or to an Ombudsman.
Investigations can also be complicated by a myriad of factors, for example:
- multiple allegations
- ageing complaints or a course of conduct spanning a significant period
- lack of direct evidence
- anonymous informants
- competing legislative obligations
- the need to protect whistleblowers
- allegations at executive level
- inability to ensure separation and increasing seniority of roles across investigation, hearing and appeal stages
- regulatory body requirements
- risk or even likelihood of litigation or scrutiny through other external process.
Whatever the situation, a thorough and professional job is necessary, but doing this takes up time, even with a fairly straightforward investigation. The time it takes is exponentially greater if you don’t really know what you are doing or don’t have the resources to do it properly. Having a specialist dealing with your investigation will allow you to focus more of your time on your products and services, your sales and your customers.
Paladin’s investigators are experts. We are experts at information-gathering; experts at questioning techniques; experts at getting to the heart of the matter; and experts at presenting our conclusions. After all, we’ve spent many years at the coal-face – including prosecuting and defending criminal cases – doing just that.
Just as importantly, though, we are highly-credible individuals backed by professional qualifications and credentials, meaning that our integrity and credibility is almost impossible to impeach. We are also an excellent choice for someone to chair an enquiry, hearing or appeal.
Our investigation services are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If any aspect of the investigatory work which we carry out for you is criticised by a relevant body, we will not only do everything in our power to put the matter right, but we will refund your fees.
Market-leading expertise, underpinned by fantastic customer service, wholly dedicated to protecting and empowering your business.
That’s the Paladin way.