Advice for Individuals
A lot of the time we act for businesses. But we are equally adept at acting against businesses. We are both poachers and gamekeepers – so that gives us an insight and expertise which many other firms don’t possess.
Having a problem at work can be one of the most stressful experiences of your life. It is also likely to be one of the most important – but thankfully infrequent – experiences. For a one-off event of such magnitude, you need a legal team you can trust and the reassurance of knowing that you have some of the best in the business standing with you and guiding you. So, if you are facing a problem at work, or if you have been dismissed, let our expert employment solicitors and lawyers help you.
We also understand money may not be readily available at such a time, so we have a range of funding options we will discuss with you.
Our key services include:
- Unfair dismissal
- Contractual advice, including restrictive covenants
- Settlement agreement advice
- Raising a grievance
- Advising on disciplinary or capability proceedings
- Redundancy advice
- Sickness absence and disability
- Maternity, paternity, shared parental leave and flexible working advice
- Dealing with bullying and harassment
- Equal pay claims
- Company Director, Senior Executive and Shareholders issues/disputes.
If you have been dismissed and you are considering a claim, please ensure you take prompt action. That is because there are strict time limits in place and you are obliged to first engage in Acas Early Conciliation.
Expert employment lawyers, underpinned by fantastic customer service, working for you to take away your stress and achieve the best possible result.
That’s the Paladin way.