Meet the owners
Barrister | CEO
Neil qualified as a barrister in 1999. Since then he has spent the majority of his time litigating employment, corporate and related commercial claims, as well as advising on complex boardroom and shareholder disputes. He is recognised as a leader in his field. Neil practices from North Norfolk but sees clients throughout the UK.
Solicitor | Director
Marsha qualified as a solicitor in 2008. Since then she has specialised in contentious and non-contentious commercial law, including employment law, intellectual property, commercial contracts and information rights. She practices from Brightlingsea, near Colchester but sees clients all over East Anglia and beyond.
Why should you use Paladin?
Paladin is a law firm and HR consultancy – with a difference. We renounce all that is wrong with the legal profession, and bring all that is right with it to the world of HR consultancy.
Guided by our client-centric obsession, we offer a range of services to business and individuals.
What makes us so different?
- We provide outstanding expertise across a range of services, all under one roof.
- We operate intelligently and strategically, always mindful of the bigger picture.
- We prize collaborative working, delivering results and adding value above our own bank balances.
- We offer the most flexible range of payment terms in the market.
- We strive to deliver outstanding customer service in everything we do.
- AND we charge less than almost every other firm in our industry.